We try to have impact through interventions with various touchpoints:
- encouraging children to read;
- educating parents about the importance of a sharing a book, reading and talking – our focus are children and parents from low-income families
- training professionals (librarians, teachers, culture emloyees, paediatricians, psychologists) on the significance of reading: for them to become reading leaders in their communities
- inspiring leaders (politicians, business personas) to become conscious reading leaders for the sake of the future of the communities they took reponsibility for.
- creating thought exchange networks of conscious reading promotion leaders.
- advocating for reforms in the way reading is understood and treated in paediatric care, the educational system and the social care system.